Thinking Internationally about IP and Dispute Resolution:
What Every Lawyer & Corporate Counsel Should Know
11 AUGUST 2022, Thursday
8:40pm – 11:00pm (SGT)
Organised by Center for IP, Information & Privacy Law
Co-organised by WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center and IPOS
This event is complimentary.
The importance of considering different dispute resolution options in resolving high-stakes intellectual property disputes is often overlooked. This two-hour CLE program, featuring experienced speakers from government, international organizations, academia, and industry, will offer an honest and practical discussion of related topics, including:
- Expert evidence and IP specialist mediators.
- International IP organizations and government IP offices as drivers of dispute resolution innovators.
- Standard essential patents: Dispute resolution models and unintended consequences.
- Views from the trenches and command posts: Dos and don'ts.
- Recent cases and other developments.